If your brand isn’t on TikTok yet, you’re in the right place. Here are some popular content ideas to get you started and get you followers.
1. Explain valuable concepts. This tactic allows you to reach your target audience, and promote your credibility. Useful tips and tricks are always appreciated.
2. Join challenges. Creating your own challenge may be difficult, but its easy to build some momentum for your brand by joining trending challenges!
3. Make playbacks. This is a very common, ever-evolving trend on TikTok. All you have to do is choose a trending sound, and use it over a video that can be relatable for a wide audience. Lip-syncing is typical for this style of content, but is not a defining factor.
4. Duet others content. Find an already published video and duet them giving your thoughts and reactions. This is an easy way to boost your engagement if you duet an already viral video.
5. Share your interests. There are plenty of captivating ways to accomplish this. Use POV or a day in the life styles of videos to get whats important to you or your brand across to your audience.
6. Post satisfying videos. Who can resist a relaxing video? Promote your products in a way that highlights your aesthetic. This can help users with similar aesthetics find your content.
7. Collaborate with TikTok influencers. UGC content is a great way to mutually benefit creators and brands alike. By using influencers to promote your brand, their followers who make buying decisions based on an influencers opinion will be guided to your page.
8. Take advantage of holidays. Holidays like Halloween or Christmas trend during the months of October and December, use these holidays to leverage your content. This also works with seasons! For example, pumpkin spiced lattes tend to trend in the fall.
9. Make tutorials. Tutorials are a great way to highlight what products you have, how to use them, and what skills to have. This can also fall under the “explain valuable concepts” content ideas.
10. Before and after videos. These videos are widely used and can be applicable to various products and services. This is a great way to showcase what positive change your goods will make in your customers life.
When using any of these content ideas, make sure to consistently reflect your brands personality. If you lose sight of your brands values, so will your followers.